22 janv. 2014

♥ Stuff I bought ♥

  Hey little waffles !! 

Here comes my monthly post !
As everyone, I madly enjoy sales and here I am sharing what I bought hehe


I might kill you first with food.
I went to the cutest hamburger restaurant in town, and omg it was so yummy!!!
Glad I could have some Dr. Pepper as well~






I wanted a plaid skirt for ages, and finally made my decision on this one, it's simple but cute !
And this cutie litteraly goes with everything !! 










I'm so manly  






I needed a new coat as well, and this one made me fall in love !!!
It's so sweet, I feel like I'm hugging a white teddy bear when I'm wearing it.

- can you guess my color of the season is white yet ? -






This coord is inspired by the japanese brand Katie and everything related to Amoyamo !~~
I felt so french with my Littlecreepygirl Eiffel Tower choker -thankx again love- and "Rue de l'amour" top !
The lace skirt is new as well~~ 
My hair is grey/pink because I don't even know what I'm doing anymore ._.





I leave you with this beautiful picture of the sky I took with my friend !
See you soon~~  




1 commentaire:

  1. Lovely ! ^^
    Cette couleur de cheveux t'allait bien en tout cas :)

    RépondreSupprimer