22 janv. 2014

Geo Super Nudy Blue Review



Hello !!! 

This is my very first circle lenses review !~~
They are the Super Nudy Blue from Pinky Paradise.

Pinky Paradise, if you don't know about it, is a very reliable webshope with lots and lots of lenses !!
Come check it :3



Here come the pics 




Without the lenses~~ 






With the lenses~~ 








  Packaging :- ★★★★★5/5

The product is shipped safely, with a cute animal case aww *(>w<)*


  Communication :- ★★★★★5/5
They always answer my messages quickly and stay nice and correct!


 Enlargement :- ★★★★★ 5/5
They don't look too alienish on me, so that's fine c:


  Colour :- ★★★★★ 5/5
The color is a nice blue, vibrant in daylight! It blends pretty well I think ! :3


 Comfort :- ★★★★ 4/5
Geo nudies really suit me, I feel absolutely comfy in them but of course, you have to remember your eyedrops!!




Close up of the lenses ~~ 






The lenses IRL  







       Thanks for reading  yooo     

1 commentaire: