13 juin 2014

Pretty Crystal Pink (Ifairy super crystal) Review

 Yo !~~ SayClub Sundae by julz90210

I'm back again for another review from Pinky Paradise !




The lenses I'll be trying are the Pretty Crystal Pink aka Ifairy Super Crystal from the brand Vassen.

You can buy them here :

http://www.pinkyparadise.com/Pretty-Crystal-Pink-p/f15-p.crystal-pk.htm



I wanted to try something different but not too cartoony as well, so I went for a dark pink/light red color.
I wonder how it would look on me and I was a bit afraid to be honest but I really liked the look !


  Well, here come the pics !  







♥ The lenses in their solution, taking a bath~~ 





The lenses close up ! image

You can see the details here, my eye color is actually really different but as it's not that saturated, it blended pretty well in my opinion !!








  Me and my imaginary pool  







    Packaging :- ★★★★★5/5 The product was shipped really quickly, with a cute animal case as always, I  got pink elephants which makes me remember the lens's color haha 


   Communication :- ★★★★★5/5 They are always very nice and polite with me, no problem ! 


   Enlargement :- ★★★★★ 5/5 I was scared they would look little because the lumbal ring isn't really pronounced at all but it looks perfect to me ! Maybe because they are 15 mm after all ? 


   Colour :- ★★★★★ 5/5 The color blended quite well for such a unusual shade, and the pattern looks simple but pretty ! 


   Comfort :- ★★★★ 4/5 I wore those for 12 hours at tree climbing (my bad) but it was fine ! So I think they're really comfy !! You eye might look irritated but that's only because of the lenses color 








  Thank you for reading me baess  

See you next time !!



1 commentaire:

  1. Awesome lenses, they really suit you too!
    I think next time I buy lenses Imight get these, so thank you for the review :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    RépondreSupprimer