22 sept. 2013

HARAJUKU FASHION WALK xxx TOKYO CRAZY KAWAII PARIS



WARNING : This article is picture heavy  (◕‿◕✿)



I had the awesome opportunity this weekend to go to Paris for two cool events centered on Harajuku fashion culture : the Harajuku Fashion Walk and the Tokyo Crazy Kawaii !


The Fashion Walk was impressive, we looked like a real army haha


It was organised by Junnyan and Moco, a model from Kera magazine. They were so cute !
Many tourists took pics because we took a very touristic way starting from l'Arc de Triomphe to the Louvres museum !


The shironuri gang !  (^o^)/
I always wanted to try this style because it looks really artistic and impressive in person. 



Mah bitche$$ b fabb 


Me and Marie Zannou, a gorgeous french lolita. 


Super nice lolitas Marie and Marie with awesome dark hair what is better than that ? 
-I am currently obsessed with dark brown/black hair I'm sorry-   ~(^◇^)/



Moco, Finlay and Junnyan !! So adorable 


Thank you everyone for this amazing moment ! I hope I can see you next time I'm in Paris !! ♥ ♥ 




The Tokyo Crazy Kawaii Paris (or TCKP) was amazing !
I liked the fact it wasn't centered on anime and manga, as usual in conventions are.


Here you can see the cutest quatruo composed by Haru, Sandra, Lunie and Marie ! I was super happy to bump into them again at the TCKP ! 



I spent most of my time watching stalking  the amazing chocomoo, check her out if you don't know her, she's an awesome artist and inspires me so so much !!




blah blah blah.. ART. 



It was the third time I was seeing Yuka san and I was happy to be able to talk again with her about food, random stuff.. 
And she remembered me from the Pop Icon Project in Tokyo, I was glad she wasn't drunk enough to forget it lol

 Then we took purikuras together~~ ☆-(ノ゚Д゚)八(゚Д゚ )ノ




There were a lot of kawaii colored stands ! Just look at these pics ! I spotted Hirari Ikeda !


Me and gorgeous Cynthia being japanese schoolgirls in a parallel universe called Pichilemon's booth



 Of course we camwhored. This doesn't happen everyday, right ? The second pic I just had that super idea : "Erm.. let's pretend someone just farted and it smells real bad" hahaha..

The cute girl above was so young !! She choosed the uniforms for us based on her opinion of what would look cute and it actually turned out really cool !




Junnyan and Moco being cute, as always


Julie Watai, the official guest photographer and me 





The staff from Glad News and Galaxxxy were so nice !!
Shizu owns the same leggings as me !! It was a very nice moment to meet them 


Me and Cynthia met the awesome Ruby and Nancy after the Amiaya live show !! So preciouss~~


Mam Avantgarde x Chocomoo Tights ftw



Everyone was so nice and many styles were represented, it felt like I was back to Tokyo for a weekend.
Many happy memories from those days !!

♥ Thank you everyone ! 



5 commentaires:

  1. wow lucky of you to get to go! great photos!

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So pretty you should have passed an amazing day ! I saw you on the pictures of HFW and I thought whaaah she is so beautiful *-*sadly I went another day !

    RépondreSupprimer