23 nov. 2013

Manapyon is a cutie waffle dayumm


Hey it's been a while no ?
Now most of us can feel true winter is here~~ 


That reminds me of so much sweet stuff like warm scarfs, sleeping with eight thousand blankets, hot cocoa.. but also the eternal struggle of what are you supposed to be wearing when it's that cold !







Sometimes it even looks like coats aren't cool because you might end up looking the same all winter long !

Anyway, I recently started to be more and more interested by the layering technique (aka becoming a human onion kinda ?) and so the mori kei and mostly the cult party kei movements popped into my head !


I usually don't like all the «category naming» that applies to styles but so the feeling is to combine different layers of clothing, usually using sheer and pastel elements while keeping a vintage feeling.
And it works so good for winter if you use it wisely !



One of the most famous around this style is Manapyon, she's the sweetest thing ever ! Please have a look !







She's being very inspiring to me these days as you might see if you know me or follow my instagram hehe~




Here have a random picture of my eye, it was a very nice day~~





Stay warm buddies !  虹

1 commentaire: