10 sept. 2013

She gives them butterflies, bats her cartoon eyes.

I just did my hair again : it's pink on the top, then it goes purple then some kind of awesome shade of blue/grey. 
I absolutely love how the last color turned out !
You should really give it a try !

And here is the outfit I wore today~



Am I a grandma yet ?




Dat ass.



✞ Spooky selca of the day 




Me and my clone, rocking the world ! <3


✧ Hole sweater : ZARA
✧ Leather bustier : ANAP Harajuku
✧ Leather shorts : NADIA Harajuku
✧ Socks/shoes : SPINNS Harajuku

5 commentaires:

  1. Omg i didnt even read : dat ass but while i was thinking that i saw u wrote it lol X'D. I love your hairrrrrr now we are 2 grandmas. People here call me grandma bcz of my silver/grey hair lol but ai lov iddddd ♡

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Haha hair sisters, silly mind sisters ! xD
      We should do some cakes and crochet together maybe ? :p

      Supprimer