9 sept. 2013

My last day in Harajuku : Zoolook Pop Up Shop !



For my last day in Harajuku, I decided to enjoy the best I could !


In Mido's appartment elevator. 


Food of the day. Enjoy the view~~ ;o; 



Takeshita dori. Maybe the best place in the world with Ura hara and the Niagara falls.


We could write wishes. This is mine haha




There was an exclusive event happening at Laforet store : Zoolook Pop Up Shop !

There were so many designer new and established brand clothings, like Jeffrey Campbell, Mam Avantgarde, M.Y.O.B, Kobinai... but also vintage finds !

 Yusuke Hida feat Cha Mii


 Jeffrey Campbells.

 The shiny girl here is Maimi from Kobinai !!






I had the chance to meet the awesomely talented designers of M.Y.O.B at Zoolook Pop Up Shop Event in Laforêt Harajuku.



The cutie on the left is Tanimi M.Y.O.B and on my right with the cool braids is Comi M.Y.O.B.
They were both very nice and we took some pics together !



I fell in love with their clear collection, especially this ear cuff, want it so bad :




Look at this impressive choker !!!










I also met again -from left to right- with Mayu, a fashion designer you can find under the name of @th5mayu ; Momo an adorable person working at Mam Avantgarde Harajuku, we saw each other several times and it was a bit hard to say goodbye to her, and Yusuke Hida aka Devil who works at Faline Tokyo.



Yusuke Hida being goofy as always and Mayu in the back  (^3^)/



Of course I couldn't get out of this amazing place without buying anything !This jacket is from Maimi, the director of Kobinai !

I can't tell you how much cool it is, the fabric is a really pretty shade of lamé gold.
But the best is the enormous sparkly mouth handstitched in the back !

It goes with absolutely everything haha 

3 commentaires: