9 sept. 2013

And so it begins.

It has been a long time since I wanted to try creating my own blog but never did because of lazyness and the lack of experience but everything has a start right ?
So here it is, with my very first blog post !! 


I'm not used to it at all for now so I'm going to take small steps and maybe I'll get a hang of it soon or later ?
I would like to make it mostly a style blog, with lots of pictures, ootds, inspirations and stuff to share with you people !




The picture up there is a look of the new hair I tried on myself inspired by the gorgeous Eva Cheung !
I was just a bit tired of keeping the same pink and blue is quite an interesting color, even if it fades pretty quickly. *sigh*




✧Top : Joyrich
✧ Earrings : Vintage Harajuku Shop
✧ Bindi : SPINNS Harajuku

5 commentaires:

  1. yaay ! Can't wait to see your upcoming posts !
    I love your hair <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Tes cheveux sont magnifiiiques *o* j'aime beaucoup ton style également ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. J'adore la couleur ! Premier post félicitations :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. On dirait que t'as pleurée, c'est triste éè

    RépondreSupprimer